The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Konoha Nine

2 posters

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine - Page 11 Empty Re: Legend of the Konoha Nine

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Sure, hinata says, the usual place?
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:24 pm

"of course" he puts his arm across her shoulder and walks away. Itachi then turns to aqua "follow me he says
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:23 pm

Itachi and aqua walk to the uchiha manor than down some secret stairs," this is the legen our clan holds dear, even sasuke respects it, just as much as I do",says itachi," it tells a legen of the god of storms whom with a swing of his heavenly blade could end wars his name was susono and he follows the uchiha clan and when it trouble comes from their body in a boned chakra form, but you he has chosen you for some reason tell me who were your parents?" Aqua looks over to itachi," I don't know I never got to meet them because of my age but I always remember my father looking at me with these red eyes, they almost looked like the sharing an but instead of dots or a shuriken shape like ours it was scrambles lines that formed triangles" itachi widened his eyes than speaks," mangekyo sharingan can take different forms, so are you telling me your father was an uchiha?" " I guess says aqua but I didn't entering his name nor his sharingan"
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:30 pm

"Well it's not important at the moment, but from now on I'm overtaking your reining until you get promoted to jounin" says Itachi with a smile.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:35 pm

Oroike and Hinayana set at ichiraku eating with one hand and holding hands with the other. " so oroike", says hinata," I believe it's time you meet my father". Oroike looks at hinata with a smile but is horrified on the inside, the couple walk over to hinatas clan building than walk in.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:40 pm

Oroike and Hinata enter the compound and they are signaled into a room with hiashi. The door behind them is slid shut and locked. Hiashi has yet to see oroikes eyes.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:46 pm

Huashi looks at hinata, " are you going to introduce him to me or not?" hinata looks up," ah right, father oroike, oroike father." the two men shake hands as hiashi notices oroikes eyes," you've got to be kidding me, you posses the rinnegan the grater of all three doujustsu, it is a pleasure to have you in my home.", says hiashi.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:52 pm

Oroike let's out a deep breath. "Yes the power is amazing but I have to learn it all by myself actually. Although it has a few powers id rather not use." says Oroike "Care to tell me what it is and why" ask hiashi. "Yes let's step outside"

The group walks outside and Oroike faces hiashi. Oroike channels chakra into his hand and it forms a black rod. "I can put these into the body of a dead ninja and revive them for my control, I can have up to six total."
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:00 pm

Is that so, says hiashi," let's test that out", he leaves than brings back the corpse of his own gorilla summoning," he died recently in a battle could you show me your power?" oroike nods than shoves the black rod through the gorillas nose, he than pulls his hand into a sign. The gorilla slowly raises its own body." is that you hiashi? Asks the gorilla. " yes, says hiashi as the two hug. The corpse slowly falls back down," I don't have enough chakra to sustain it for long though" hiashi looks up at him with tears in his eyes," thank you, you gave me a great goodbye to an old friend" the two men hug.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:05 pm

Oroike goes down to a knee. "that actually used most of my chakra, but I would like to take your daughter on a proper date tonight. Do I have permission?"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:08 pm

A man of your power and thoughtfulness, of course. The men shake hands than hinata and oroike walk away heading for a long night date.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:33 pm

Oroike and hinata end up at this really fancy restaurant, they walk in and grab a table." what would you like to order?" politely asks the waitress," um I want dumplings, hints what would you like?" asks oroike. " we'll I would like the same as him" Hinata says to the waiter. The waiter nods than walks away. " so your family seems really nice", says oroike. " I wish they were always like that, sometimes I wish they weren't my family but other times I love them with all of my heart, they frown upon me because I do not posses the earth element like they do but instead I posses the water element" " ohh I see", says oroike," be glad you have parents to love, I was alone right from the beggining, as soon as I was born my mother died and afterwards my father was slaughtered by the dreadful madra uchiha.". Oroike bows his head in sorrow as hinata grabs his hands," it's alright to be alone when you have friends like me and aqua", says hinata," oroike looks up with a slight smile," especially you", he says just as their food is delivered.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:39 pm

They finish eating and they stand outside the restaraunt. "Would you you like me to walk you home?" Asks Oroike. Hinata gives him a smile smile and says "Yes that'd be nice" says Hinata as Oroike puts an arm around her and they begin to walk to her house. They look around and enjoy the village as they walk back slowly. They eventually get to the compound and stop outside. Oroike turns to look at Hinata "I had a really good time tonight"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:46 pm

Hinayana grabs his hands as she begins to speak," so did I.". The two ninjas in love leaned in to kiss as a door opens in front of them," Hinayana its late come in", says her father. Hidatsa nods than looks at oroike," see you tomarrow.", she says than walks into her home.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:54 pm

OroIke smiles and sighs. "Time to go back home alone" he begins his walk home.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:29 am

Oroike falls asleep just as it starts raining. He sleeps peacefully thoughout the night when a loud thunder crash wakes him up. He sit's up and looks around the room to see another person in bed next to him. "Umm, who is there?" Ask oroike
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:12 pm

Oroike pulls the cover up only to see nothing , he lest out a sligh, closes his eyes than turns forward. As he opens his eyes he notices itching inform of him," Weve found orochimarus hideout, let's got the other are outside",says itachi. Looking horrified oroike begins to speak, " got it, let me get ready."
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Oroike hastily gets all his gear together and forms a long black rod and puts it in a holster on his back. "Okay let's head out"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:29 am

The group meets at the gate after everyone is ready. The group looks at each other than nods, each ninja disappears into the Forrest headed towards orochimaru and sasukes potential hiding spot. After hours of traveling they notice they aren't making any progress and are in a genjutsu. The group stops than Itachi weaves a hand seal releasing the genjutsu and in front of them sat the first and second hokages reanimated corpses.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:39 am

A small mirror appears behind the first hokage and a shout of "Dyanmic entry!" is heard. Oroike comes from the mirror and kicks the first hokage in the back of the head and far away. "Okay Hinata-chan I did it."
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Mon Jan 02, 2012 10:44 am

The first hokage stands up,"I can't control my body but I still have my own thoughts and speech".itachi looks at the two kages with a smerk," orochimaru?" he asks. The two kage nod than speak," take these kunai from our backs than we can rest once more", the ninja nod than ready their stances.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Mon Jan 02, 2012 11:02 am

The battle begins with Itachi  running at the two previous Kage and yelling "I'll take these two go find sasuke!" as he weaves some hand signs and releases a large fireball at the first hokage. The other three dash toward the hideout. 
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:53 am

The three ninja run off twards the orochimarus supposed hideo out. Looking back they see wood, Fire, and water flying through the air. The group slowly approaches a cave.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:14 am

"Hinata-chan please turn your byakugan on and be on the look out for more nins" Says Oroike as he grabs the black rod on his back. "Everone be carefully and follow Hinata as they delve into the darkness of the cave running through the tunnels. They hear a large explosion and go out the door in the back and look up as the dust clears.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11