The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Konoha Nine

2 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Legend of the Konoha Nine

Post  Oroike Senju Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:54 pm

My first crack at a Naruto RP
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Re: Legend of the Konoha Nine

Post  Oroike Senju Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Here's a little background on my character.
Name: Oroike Senju
Sex: Male (The opposite of HAKU DAMNIT)
Kekkai Genkai: Storm Release (Although he doesn't know he has it yet.)
(Scale of 1-10)
Ninjutsu: 6
Genjutsu: 3
TaiJutsu: 6
Fuuinjutsu: 7

Born as the heir of the Senju since tsunade obviously plans to do nothing with the clan. Trying his hardest to avoid the CRA. Both parents are dead but he lives in the senju estate by himself with everything he needs.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Not so Average Aqua

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:24 pm

Uggh another boring day, Aqua said as he stood up out of bed, guess i better get ready to go to the academy...sigh*.Aqua out on his black collarless T-Shirt than began to put on some white baggy pants. Maybe we will learn some new Ninjutsu in class, he said as he buttoned his pants, but than again there's only one week left until graduation so probably not. He picked up his sword than sheathed it on his back, guess were going to find out, he walks out the door. Walking throughout the village he admires the buildings and the hokage faces carved into the mountain top, he feels nothing but gratitude to the leaf. Walking up to the academy he noticed the only Senju clan relative alive, he was a boy in his class, hes supposed to be strong but Aqua has never really seen it for him self. He walks into the academy with his head held high.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:35 pm

"Morning already, uggh" says Oroike as he climbs out of bed. He takes a quick shower and puts on his black mesh shirt and dark green pants. He grabs his weapon of choice, a large green scythe, and holsters it horizontally across his back. He leaves the compound and begins his slow morning walk to the academy. "Only one week left until I begin to represent my clan as a ninja of the village" thought oroike to himself as he gazed at the faces of his ancestors carved in the hokage mountain. As he get's to the academy the only person he sees at the time is the strange boy that came from the mist village. "Better get inside before Iruka starts yelling....again" he says to himself.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty A normal day in class

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Fri Dec 09, 2011 11:53 pm

As Aqua walking into class he noticed Iruka was being overly loud, guess someone screwed up, he thought. Every one take your seats, Iruka yelled loudly, remember exams are in one week and if you cant pass than you do not become ninja! Remember to pass my exam you must show me a completely original technique that you have developed on your own, no exceptions! Iruka went on about how we should manipulate our chakra correctly and correctly use our hand seals. Class is dismissed Iruka said in an enthused voice, remember to create your new jutsu! Aqua walked out thinking about what his new jutse should be. I'm Great at ninjutsu but I dont feel like making an effort here, Aqua said, I know, i will just use my genjutsu to make Iruka see me do a completely original technique. Aqua walked of to the training field to work on his taijutsu.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:06 am

"it's about time class was over" I grumbled as I left. Leaving the building I see a blue haired person hiding behind a tree. "Um, hello who is there" I say as I walk to the tree, taking a look behind it I see the shy Hyuga girl from class. "Oh hello hinata-san, are you looking for something?" I say with my usual grin. "Um n-n-n-no Oroike-san" She says as her usual blush crept up on her face. "Oh then what are you doing hinata-san?" I respond "I was just um, uh, standing here" she says as she runs away down the street. "Strange girl" I say to myself as I head in the direction of the academy training ground to work on my newest ninjutsu for the graduation exam.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Training field mayhem

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:26 am

Finally at the training ground, Aqua said to him self, guess I need to get to work. Aqua walked up to the training logs but was intercepted by a young man in a green jumpsuit. Would you like to spar?, he asked. Sure, Aqua said, but i must warn you your taijutsu has no effect on me. We'll see about that, he said,assume your stance! Aqua stood still with a great grin as the green suited fellow rapidly punched his chest only for it to turn into water. My turn, Aqua said as he made the ox hand sign with his left hand, your not getting out of this. Water formed at the green suited boys feet stopping him in his tracks. Aqua gave him several good punches to his face and gut both, than the boy gave up. you have beaten me, he said, my name is Rock Lee pleased to make your aquaintence. Aqua looked at him and said, like wise, than began training on the taijutsu logs.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty A new friend

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:29 am

As Oroike walked into the training ground he saw the strange mist guy sparring with that damned gai clone. He chuckled to himself after seeing the boy getting beaten and then proceeds to walk up to the boy. "Hey, Aqua is it?"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty talky talk

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:33 am

Aqua looked at the senju, yes, he said, and yours?,he asked.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:37 am

"Oroike Senju at your service, i've seen you around class, and was wondering if you'd mind me practicing my new jutsu here? Maybe you'd even like a sneak peak." Oroike says as he smirks.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty talky talk

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:40 am

No i don't mind , Aqua said, go ahead but if you dont mind me asking what kind of element is it based on?
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:44 am

"It's an ice release technique, let me show you" He pours a large amount of water on the ground from his canteen. Gathering his chakra and placing his hand into a tiger seal he shouts "Ice Style: Tsubame Blizzard" The ice turns into many small birds that fly into the throwing post going completely through them and imbedding themselves in the ground and melting. Oroike goes to one knee panting and says "That still takes a lot out of me"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Ice Ice what?

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:20 am

Ice release?, Aqua thought, Never seen that before. That's a neat trick i must say but how is it done?
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:25 am

"It's a kekkai genkai that let's me use wind and water chakra to create ice to use for jutsu, or even as throwing senbon. I'm not too good at it right now but when I master it I should be able to create ice out of the moisture in the air." Oroike said as he stood up, having caught his breath. "But anyway it's getting late, so i'm going to go get some ramen and head home, it's been nice meeting you aqua-san"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:31 am

You as well, Aqua said as his new friend left. Hmm ice senbons nice idea. Aqua pulled a senbon out of his side pack and covered it in water. Now that i have the form, Aqua said, i should beable to create a water senbon. he held up his left hand than water from the nearby river came to him and formed a misshaped senbon than burst. Hmm new unique jutsu huh, he thought, this may be easier than i thought. He walked away from the empty training field back to his home for a good nights rest.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty A weird end to a weird day.

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:37 am

Walking up to the Ichiraku ramen bar he opens the curtain and looks around. Seeing the blue haired Hyuga from before he takes a seat next to her. "Hey Hinata, what are you doing here?" She looks over and blushes a deep red at how close they are and nearly faints. "Um Hinata'san are you alright, your face is red." He says, growing concerned "No, i'm fine it's just um, i'm, um" she stammers out "Well if that's all i'm going home" He says flashing her a smile and running back to his large house. "Why can't I just tell him" the hyuga thinks to herself.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Its Here!

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:51 am

Many days had passed all filled with instruction from Iruka and long hours of Aqua training his new technique. Aqua woke up and continued on with his daily routine. He continued on to the academy. Finely graduation, he thought, he entered the doors and took a seat. about an hour or so later Iruka started choosing people for the exam. many students had passed until I noticed that it was Aquas new friends turn to show Iruka his jutsu. Aqua sat and waited.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:56 am

"To do my techniques we need to go outside iruka-sensei" Iruka nods and the entire class goes outside and oroike glances toward aqua. "You'll like this" Iruka asks him to first do his genjutsu. Oroike gathers his chakra and places his hand into a tiger seal and yells "Bringer-of-Darkness Technique!" and the entire area goes black.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty darkness

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:07 am

Aqua was amazed by oroike's genjutsu. the area around the academy was black as night. The genjutsu faded than Iruka asked to see his ninjutsu.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:13 am

"Just a moment Iruka-Sensei" Oroike said as he poured water all over the ground. "many of you don't know a secret of mine, that I possess a kekkai Genkai. Let me introduce you the the power of Hyouton!" He said as he flared his chakra and made a single handsign and yelled "Ice Style: Tsubame Blizzard!" He created two dozen frozen birds that flew to his command before eviscerating a nearby set of trees. "How's that iruka sensei?" He ask panting.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Pass!

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:23 am

Iruka looked at Oroike than said, Kekkai genkai huh nice you pass. as oroike walked by Aqua they shook hands. Aqua Hoshigaki !, Iruka screamed. Yes sir, Aqua Answered. First off Genjutsu, Iruka said, Show me what you've got. Ok you see this senbon?, Aqua asked than threw it into a tree close by. He made the rabbit hand sign and remained silent. Is this some kind of joke?, Iruka asked. No? said Aqua, Look back at the senbon. Iruka looked at the tree and noticed that the senbon was gone.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty A hidden surprise

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:25 am

Oroike was at first confused by the strange trick then realised that it could be a usefull trick. "Next show me your ninjutsu" said iruka
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty Once Again Pass

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:32 am

Aqua drew water from the nearby pond, he than concentrated much of his chakra and water into his palm creating a water senbon. He than Creates another in his other hand than throws them into the nearby tree in which he already threw his real senbon. Iruka Looked at the tree than back at Aqua. Pass!, he screamed, now everyone that passed head back inside for group assignments and for those who failed see you next year.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:43 am

As they file in Iruka starts explaining the team placements. Oroike ignores him all the way until team 7 is announced. "Team 7 will consist of Aqua Hoshigaki...Oroike Senju...and.....Hinata Hyuga" Says Iruka "And your jounin Sensei is Itachi Uchiha" he anounced as Oroike ignored him and turned around to glance at hinata who for some odd reason had the brightest smile he had ever seen from the girl. "Must be a good day or something" he though to himself.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine Empty First thoughts

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:48 am

Wheres he at? Aqua complained. He was supposed to be here an hour ago,Oroike said. Hinata patiently watched Oroike. Its not like a Jounin to be late, everyone thought.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next