The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Academy

2 posters

Go down

The Academy Empty The Academy

Post  Oroike Senju Sun Dec 11, 2011 11:50 pm

N00b
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

The Academy Empty A newcomer arrives

Post  Gon Aburame Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:04 am

Bio of my character.

Name: Gon Aburame
Chakra nature: Doton and katon
Village: village hidden in the waves
Background story: Gon was formally from the village hidden in the leaves
But was sent away to live with his grandparents when he was just a baby.
Ever since he has lived in the wave village, he has been training his techniques
So that he can return to his former home and make his parents proud.

Gon Aburame

Back to top Go down

The Academy Empty A new day

Post  Gon Aburame Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:13 am

Gon awakes in his room with a slight head ache. " Ugh, I did not get much sleep at all..." he would think to himself, sliding out of his bed and walking into the bath room. As he enters the room he simply looked into the mirror and smirked. "I'll train harder today!" Gon thought brushing his teeth. Once he was finished he walked out of the doors and out towards his normal spot to train. This was close to the new bridge that was being built. After entering his training ground, Gon would see a faint mist all around him, but did not pay it much attention. He then walked over to a log and continued to send punches towards it, untill held got tired.

Gon Aburame

Back to top Go down

The Academy Empty Re: The Academy

Post  Gon Aburame Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:54 am

After awhile of training, Gon grew tired of simply punching the log In front of him. "When I beco
e a ninja....I will have more fun then just punching this log"he thought to him self as he sighed and walked back towards his village."I wonder what my friends are doing" Gon said aloud rushing back to his friend Inari's house. Apon arriving he would see him setting out on his porch."Hey there!!" he said walking towards him.

Gon Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post  Gon Aburame Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:21 am

Finished talking to Inari and went on his way with the other ninja that had been from the village hidden in the leaves."I'm finally going back to the village!"Gon thought to himself, as they continued on his trip. Once they had arrived, gon's first intention was to gorl the academy and begin his profession of a ninja. Once entering he would walk up to the teacher and enroll." I'm Gon Aburame...I want to be a ninja." he would say taking a step back and awaiting his reply.

Gon Aburame

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:00 pm

"Well, the application is fairly simple, all you need is to fill out these forms and have your parents sign them, in the event your an orphan you need the hokage to sign them and bring them in tomorrow." He said handing Gon the forms with a smile.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down