The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rain village Legends

2 posters

Go down

Rain village Legends Empty Rain village Legends

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:45 pm

The story of three rain ninja and their quest for power.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rain village Legends Empty Stats of characters

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:55 pm

Rain
Kirby n 14 g 15 t 10 lightning sp 17 st 14 ch 19 above average int. Lightning release: static fist jutsu. Needles earth curse seal eagle summoning contract
Cheeto n 17 g12 t20 fire  sp20 st 14 ch 17 fire release: blazing steel jutsu kunai/ shuriken/ ninja wire average int. Scorpion summons
Tyler n 9 g 11 t12 earth sp 10 st 18 ch 8 earth release: mud river jutsu average int nanabi jinchuriki

Earth seal gives a +5 to each stat including stamina but not speed and chakra
Nanabi gives +9 nin +6 tai and +9speed
Above average intelligence gives opportunity for better made traps and quicker learning

Last edited by Aqua Hoshigaki on Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rain village Legends Empty Academy terror

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:44 pm

"ok I'm going to read off names for your three man squads, remember these people will be working with you and deserve respect", says the academy teacher miyuki," Team one shyoto nakemore, besu shinta, and bonte buke, team two Lelouche, arashi, and shinya." just as miyuki began to read off the other names the wall behind her was blown to pieces. The rain village doesn't have much defense, it is a refuge for the weak and home less so it isn't hard to attack but for some reason it is never taken over. Bandit ninja from the village hidden in the mist walk through the opened wall. "why are you here?", screams miyuki. "we need some hostages and who better to take than children", says a slender most ninja. "I won't let you take those students!", screams miyuki. " sorry but you don't have a choice", says a mist ninja as he punches miyuki. The students of the academy are stunned and watch in fear of being hurt, shinya reaches into his back pouch and grips a kunai. "hey kid what are you doing over there?", asks a mist ninja as he walks towards shinya. Lelouche looks over towards areas hi and notices him tinkering with ninja wire. The mist ninja grabs shinyas arm revealing his kunai than suddenly arashi pulls his wire tripping the mist ninja. "hey who did that!", screams the ninja," chain them all up than get the, ready for execution, their leader won't dare attack with them as hostages"
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Rain village Legends Empty Re: Rain village Legends

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:45 am

The academy students were taken to the middle of the village, parents everywhere worried for their children as they screamed in terror. "unless your leader comes out of hiding and surrenders we will kill off one student every thirty minutes", says a large mist ninja. Lelouche looks around just as his hands and feet are being tied up, he notices that the mist didn't send many ninja along, there were only 14 of them in total, 12 were a mixture of chunin and genin with the other two being jounin. The academy students struggled and as time rolled by three students were killed. "So the almighty leader of the rain won't come out and fight?", says a mist ninja as he kills another student. "Kill the rest of them, their leader isn't coming". The mist ninja line up in front of the students with kunai in hand. Arashi, Lelouche and shinya pull their heads up only to see thousands of pages of paper forming into a human figure. Each mist ninja lined in front of the students were impaled from their backs, killing them instantly. The other 9 mist ninja begin attacking but to no avail each of them were pinned to a wall by paper spikes. The students were cut loose. "each of you kill one of them just as they were about to do to you or else I will kill you.", says the paper figure.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:44 am

"no these children are to young to be killing anybody", says miyuki. "than you kill them", says the papery figure. "and if I refuse?", asks miyuki. "than I will kill you and the students all at once.", says the papery figure. "for the sake of these students I will kill them", says miyuki as she walks towards the pinned up mist ninja with kunai in hand.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:10 pm

Miyuki reaches into her kunai pouch and pulls out a single kunai. She goes along the line and one by one slits the throats of all the mist ninja. "There it is done, can the children be left to finish there graduation procedures now?" Miyuki says to the blue haired paper using ninja standing before her. "Yes you may proceed, but remember this, god sees all" as she finishes the last sentence she disappears into thousands of pieces of pieces of paper.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:38 pm

"bu-but there's only 5 of us left, how can we proceed with the graduation?", asks a slender, purple haired academy student. "yes I understand", says miyuki,"but Lelouche,Arashi, and shinya will stay as partners and guided by me,I will assign a chunin for your teammate and another jounin for your squad leader.". The group of ninja began walking back into the academy when suddenly a jounin came running. "excuse me! Have you seen any suspeciouse men carring a scroll around here?", says the man now out of breath. "no we haven't, why do you ask?", says miyuki. "a man stole a scroll from the mansion of the elders, it contained a jutsu only known to the ninja of the rain village, the hiding rain jutsu, if the Enemy is able to learn this jutsu than the rain village will most likely be infiltrated.", says the man. "alright, we will look for him as well, take these two girls with you, arashi,Lelouche and shinya will come with me.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:46 pm

The group then proceeded to follow there chuunin instructor across rooftops searching for any sign of the thief. After awhile of searching arashi spots a glint in the distance and signals miyuki. "I think I saw a light reflect off of a headband, we should go check it out" says arashi. The group changes direction to follow the person.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:27 pm

The group continues to follow the figure until, finally, he stops. "after I learn this jutsu I will be invisible while in the rain village", whispers the figure to himself. Miyuki jumps down behind the figure than kicks him away from the scroll. "it ends here", says miyuki," hey protect the scroll, I'm going to capture him". The group forms a triangular formation around the scroll. "you think you can capture me? I am the younger brother of the mizukage, I am tsudo of the mist", says the man. Tsudo weaves a few hand seals than immediately begins shooting water from his mouth, miyuki dodged the water than countered with her own water style technique, suiton wave. Tsudo dodges than makes a break for the scroll. In an attempt to stop him miyuki is slammed against a nearby tree. With kunai in hand the three newly graduated genin guard the scroll. Arashi, taking the frontal position weaves a hand sign just as Tsuno jabbs him, his body is replaced with a log. Upon closer inspection the group learned that the scroll they were protecting was also gone.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:50 pm

With Arashi now hiding and the scroll missing the group had nothing to protect but a person to capture. "hahaha it seems as though your friend has cowerdly fled the battle, what will you do now?", says tsudo laughing hysterically. "ugh that kid should have never passed the academy, he knows nothing of teamwork", says miyuki as she is strapped to a large tree by wire. Lelouche and shinya attempt to attack with simple fire and earth style techniques but to no avail, they are too strapped to the same large tree as miyuki. With the rain now getting heavier studio screams," hey kid, I have your teacher and partners here, I will give you an hour to show your self or give up the scroll or else they are gonnah die!". Nothing is heard but the struggles of the captured ninja and the roaring of the rain, for almost an hour tsudo waits. " kid you only have a minut left, are you going to act or am I going to kill your friends?", says studio as he pulls out a kunai. Suddenly 50 ft from the tree the scroll appears on the ground. "thank ya kid, but for being so cowardly I'm gonnah kill your friends as well as take the scroll", says tsudo as he continues to walk towards the scroll. Suddenly tsudos feet are wrapped in wire and he is hung from a tree immobilized. "Hey brat when did you set this thing up?", says studio as he cuts himself down. Once he hits the ground he triggers another wire which causes tree branches to throw kunai his way. Upon dodging the kunai he once more trips a wire which causes a log strung up by vines to fly down his way, he once again dodges. "hey kid, I don't know how you set these traps or even when you did but they aren't working", says tsudo as he reaches the scroll. " I think they worked perfectly for my purpose", says Arashi as he cuts the wire holding his teammates and the scroll beside tsudo, in a puff of smoke, turns into a log. "it's hidden, only I know the location", says arashi. Tsudo, now getting angry, runs towards the rain ninja only to trip a wire and be imprisoned by a log cage. "how....when did you set this up", asks tsudo. "I used the hiding rain technique from the scroll than set this up without your knowledge", says arashi.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:33 pm

Shinya then proceeds to pull a dull kunai out of his puch and throw it at tsudo with enough force to knock him out cold. "Guess we got someone to haul in for interrogation at least huh guys?" After they get tsudo tied up they bring him back to the rain village and wait for a higher ranking ninja to show up and pick him up.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:37 pm

The ninja reach the village with tsudo than began looking for an upper classed ninja. After an hour of of searching they found a high ranking jounin. "sir, we need you to interrogate this man, he's the one who stole the scroll", says miyuki. "um ok, I will call the rest of the ninja back than begin interegation", says the man just before he blew his whistle. The jounin grabbed the Tsudo and the scroll than took them both to the building of the elders. "ok guys, we have two choices, we can either go to the elders and collect a mission or turn in for the day, I mean after all tsudo was a tough apponent", says miyuki. "I say we go for another mission", says arashi. "yeah me two", says shinya. "uh yeah me three", says Lelouche. Miyuki nodded than the group headed towards the elders mansion. Upon arrival studio began to wake up. "we would like a mission", asked miyuki. "hmm ok", says the elder,"I have a mission for you, the village needs these medical herbs for healing wounds, please find them.", the elder handed Miyuki a list.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum