The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Konoha Nine

2 posters

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine - Page 5 Empty Re: Legend of the Konoha Nine

Post  Oroike Senju Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:27 pm

Oroike and Hinata nod as aqua walks out in the open making himself known. "Oh look more lambs to the slaughter says the rain ninja as he begins to launch a hail of senbon at aqua. They looked shocked when the senbon pass through him with his body rippling like water. He gives a shark like grin and Hinata jumps out behind aqua with her byakugan activated. They try to hit her with senbon but she screams "rotation" and deflects them all just as a set of I've mirrors surrounds them with the image of Oroike in each mirror
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:32 am

Aqua covers hinata in water than moves out of the mirrors while oroike starts throwind Ice senbon. Aqua moves water inside of the mirrors trapping every one inside.The rain ninja were struggleing to survive.Oroike avoided their vitals,he wanted their scroll not their life.Suddenly two of the rain ninja collapsed leaving only one that could defend himself,"MY reflexes are to high",he said,"you cant hit me. Just as the ninja had spoke 5 water senbon hit him in the back severely injuring him.Oroike smirked as the mirrors deformed, he than walked over the the ninja collecting bot a heaven and an earth scroll,"They've been bust",Oroike says."Lets cut down the competition by collecting as many scrolls as possible and hiding them" Aqua and Hinata yawn than nod their head, the ninja once again disappear.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:38 pm

After a few hours and acquiring a few more scrolls they stop to take a drink of water. "So what are we doing now guys" Asked Oroike "Well let's continue getting more scrolls to cut down on our competition, that way we have a higher chance on getting promoted" replies Aqua. Oroike and Hinata nod then the group heads on there way. As they near a small clearing they hear a rustling in the trees. As soon as they turn around a giant tarantula lunges at oroike and is intercepted by aqua hie nearly pierces it's exoskeleton. The spider jumps back into the tree line and the team is on high alert now as they wait for the spider to jump back out in the open. After a couple minutes they begin to let there guard down and turn to discuss what just happened. "Okay guys what was th..aggh!" Oroike never finished as the spider had just jumped back into the clearing and sunk it's fangs into the skin on his shoulder. Oroike kicks the spider off and is bleeding heavily.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:48 pm

Aqua goes into a defensive position only to be knocked away by the spider. The spider than heads for hinata, hinata does a quick rotation turning the spider away. The spider points its sight on oroike than lunges at hit, within a split second Aqua gets I front of the spider than stops it in its tracks, oroike and squad eyes meet," hey kid your not scared are ya?",Aqua asks
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:51 pm

"Not even in the slighest" He says flinching as the would keeps bleeding deeper. "Just kill the damn thing already" He says
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:58 pm

Aqua nods as he turns around with a grin unsheathing his sword."gotcha",he says than channels lightning through his blade as he cuts off the spiders head. Hinata runs over to oroike than applys an antivenom."you gottah keep up your youth", hinata says.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:12 pm

"Yeah sure, whatever" says Oroike as she finishes and he starts walking toward the tower holding his right arm as the wound burns. "Shouldn't we stay here and rest?" asks hinata concerned. "No, don't let me hold us back, let's head on to the tower and rest for a few days until the test is over." Says Oroike as they begin to walk toward the tower. A few hours into the walk they feel a massive chakra source incoming and a lone grass ninja lands in front of the group. "Ah, so I finally get to meet the famous team 7, or as your known to the jounin 'team kekkai Genkai' " Said the grass ninja as he began to walk toward the group with a malicious smile on his face. Oroike walks near him to confront him and the grass ninja goes through four handsigns and says "Wind Style Great Breakthrough!" and a great gust if wind sends oroike high up in the air.

As he begins to descend to the ground hinata throws some kunai that catch his clothes and pin him to a tree. Just as Aqua and the grass jounin clash in a fast taijutsu battle, it is easily obvious that the grass ninja is easily toying with him. Aqua get's angry and activates his doujutsu with a yell of "Sharingan!". This causes the grass ninja to smile loudly. "Ahh so you also possess the sharingan, just what I was looking for in a new.....subject" said the ninja as his neck extended and bit down on Aqua's shoulder causing a seal to appear that looked like the marks of his sharingan in a circle. The grass ninja smiles and looks Aqua right in the eye. "Then again, your's are probably transplanted and may not transfer, so I think i'll just finish you off here" Says the grass ninja never dropping his smile. He points his arms towards aqua and says "Hidden Shadow Snake Hand" as a large cluster of snakes flies towards the shocked genin.

Just as the snakes close in on him he closes his eyes waiting for the blow that never came. He slowly open's his eyes to look into the green eyes of oroike, many snakes biting into his back and the grass nowhere to be seen. "What's wrong, you're not hurt are ya?" Says oroike as he staggers forward and collapses face first into the ground. The snakes disappearing as he hit's the ground with almost twenty bite wounds left behind.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:39 pm

Aqua looks down at oroike in horror, as he looks up he notices the grin of the grass ninja was gone,"so you have achieved the last form of sharingan I see", the grass ninja says. Aqua looks at hinata," you and oriole get out of here I have this",he said as hinata grabbed oroike than left. Aqua looked at the grass ninja thinking of how Itachi used his sharingan to persuade the forth hokage," leave and never come back", Aqua said with a flash of his sharingan. The grass ninja laughed as his skin melted from his body turning him into a dark snake like human body. Aqua shudders in fear" or..or...orochimaru" his face than gets serious, he than disappears than reappears in front of orochimaru kicking him in the air he than disappeared and reappeared behind him in the air,"the dancing leaf shadow", orochimaru mumbled." my body just moved on its own" aqua thought," its all original from here" Aqua gives orochimaru a swift kick,grabs his leggs, than locks his own around the neck of him,"thunder drop",aqua screams as he shocks orochimaru than drives his head into the ground. Aqua stands gasping for air as the body of orochimaru melts," it was a clone" aqua smirked than fell over.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:53 pm

"You've got potential, I may come back for you, if you survive that is" Said orochimaru grinning as he melted into a tree and disappeared.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:27 pm

Hinata comes back for Aqua than takes him back to a hollow tree trunk. She lays him next to Oroike than continues to set up traps around the camp site. several hours pass but nothing happens, hinata nods of into a sleep. Suddenly the sound of crashing trees is heard. Three ninja wearing headbands from the sound appear."there he", one of them mutters. Hinata gets up,"byakugan!", She screamed. The woman sound ninja attacked, hinata steped forward and assumed her stance knocking the woman off guard,"Two,four,eight,six teen,thirty two,sixty four palms!",She screams knocking the woman sound ninja unconcouse. The two guy sound ninja attack hinata throwing her hard aginst a tree."Dynamic entry!"a green suited boy screams as he kicks one of the men."Get up hinata we must enjoy our youth with me, Rock Lee!" Hinata doesnt get up or even react to his words. "You will pay for this!",Rocl lee screams while he attempts to do taijutsu on the ninja only to get knocked out the same way as hinata. The sound Ninja look back over to the hollow tree,"Huh? Where are they?" The ninja say. Aqua appears behind the big guy with a contraption on his arm, Black streaks are all over his face, he looks over at oroike, he has the rings in his eyes. The two leaf ninja grab the sound ninjas arms than place one foot on their backs."You seem very attached to those arms"Aqua said."How would you feel if you lost them?" Oroike asked as they both pushed hard on their backs while the sound ninja scream. Oroike breaks the ninjas back. Aqua looks over stunned,"He really did it."He thought as the black strips left his face, he than tackles oroike,"stop!" he screams.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:35 pm

"and why should I?" They hurt Hinata so I'm going to cripple them both" he says as he appears next to the other sound ninja and holds him up by the throat. Oroike grins "Sound village huh? Let's see what kind of sound a snapped neck makes" he says calmly
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:46 pm

Aqua appears behind oroike, "Water Prison",He screams. Oroike struggles in the prison."Thank you",The sound ninja says,"my name is Dosu Kinata, I will be looking forward to fighting either of you in the next round" Aqua nods as the sound ninja disappear, than he lets his water prison go dropping the collapsed oroike,"Thank you",he said as he looked up with normal eyes,"that guy didnt deserve a death but i killed him,, but you saved me from making that mistake twice." The woman sound ninja awakens,"Whats going on? why is he dead?", She asked as she was kicked in the face by rock lee,"Youth!" he screamed. Oroike and Aqua face palm.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:53 pm

"let's go to the tower so we can see the medic nins and rest up" says Oroike as he picks up the unconscious Hinata and carries her bridal style.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Hinata wakes up, notices the way than oroike is holding her than faints. Several hours later they arrive at the tower meeting dosu and a few other ninjas that had qualified for the next round of the tournement. The ninja walk over to Jounin medic ninjas and get completely healed."Say whats that on your neck?",One of the medic ninja asked." Oh yeah",Aqua said,"I was bitten by a man named orochimaru." The room went silent not one person spoke untile the medic ninja spoke up once more,"and you survived?"."Yes it was a hard battle but i managed to beat his clone"Aqua says."Your lucky, usually no one survives an attack from him but whats even more amazing is that you beat his clone."The medical ninja said.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:13 pm

"what do you mean? It was just a clone." Says Oroike contemplating "His clones are still strong enough to give most jounin problems" responds the medic nin still looking at Aqua in awe. "Well can you direct us to a room so we can get a good nights rest before this test ends" says aqua "well there is only one free room so you 3 have to share two beds." says the medic nin. Oroike nods and says "Me and aqua can share a bed so that Hinata sleeps comfortably"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:21 pm

The ninja have a goods night rest, the next morning the next exam is announced. A one on one tournament consisting of 3 rounds."Names for the preliminaries are being announced gather around"An announcer announced. The ninja looked at the board, Haku and Oroike, Aqua and Uchiha Sasuke, Hinata and Nejji Hyuuga. The board read.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:34 pm

Oroike smirks as he and Baku enter the floor and stare each other down. "Well if bot fighters are ready then begin!" Says the proctor of the exam as the two settle into there stances. They begin by throwing ice senbons at each other and canceling each other out. Oroike smirks and weaves through a few hand signs and yells "ice style tsubame blizzard" as the water leaves his canteen and turns into many frozen birds and flys towards haku, she dodges all but one which manages to nail her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. As she bends over he delivers a chop to the back of her neck rendering her unconscious.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:08 pm

Next Hinata and neji take to the floor "give up Hinata it is my desti...." He was interrupted by a loud shout of "Dynamic Entry!" and him getting kicked in the face. A loud shout of "HOW YOUTHFUL" can be heard from might guy in the stands as the two begin a juuken battle After a few seconds Hinata has had nearly all of her chakra points closed and the proctor has called the match. Neji walks over to finish her off when Oroike appears between the two.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:30 pm

"Next up sasuke and Aqua" the two ninja walked Down to the arena and assumed their stances."go!!!"."Sharingan",both ninja screamed."so you have transplanted eyes and they are more developed than mine",sasuke said as Aqua noded."you know when two shinobi are of high power they can read each others mind by a simple exchange of blows, no more talking lets fight",Aqua says. Sasuke nods than attempts close combat only for his punches to go through Aquas liquefaction Kekkai genkai. Aqua punches sasuke across the the arena.sasuke stands up than weaves three signs than lightning forms in his hand, Aqua does the same. The two powerful ninja clash jutsu, for a brief moment Aqua sees sasuke on a giant statue fighting oroike than he comes back to reality," can the Sharingan see the future?" he thought to himself. Suddenly both ninja are sent flying backwards into the wall of the stadium. Sasuke was out cold but Aqua was barely conciouse declaring him the winner.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:18 am

The rest of the genin end there matches and it is announced that there will be a one month break to prepare for the next round. The matches are Neji vs Oroike. Oroike smirks "Your a dead man" aqua vs dosu, skikamaru vs temari, and kankuro vs gaara
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:39 am

The one month period begins for Aqua. He begins it by going to the fourth hokage asking him how orochimaru was able to summon snakes." we'll he made a contract with the snake", minato replies, " when you meet an animal you wold like to have fight beside you than you can offer it a contract" "hmm",Aqua says," could you take me to an animal that would Consider being my summon?" " well he's not to nice but he's a taka with the iron release",minato replies," would you like to meet him?" "A taka huh", Aqua says,"iron release, yeah sure take me to him" Minato grabs squash hand than they disappear. They arrive at huge mountin," climb this and he will accept you",minato says as he disappears. " guess I've gottah do this " Aqua says as he starts to climb the mountin. Two and a half weeks later and after many close calls with the mountin Aqua makes it to the top beholding he giant hawk."So you have mad it" the hawk says In a deep voice,"but are you worthy" Aqua activate his sharingan than stares down the hawk," yes I am worthy"Aqua says, the hawk laughs," the gen jutsu doesn't work but you have the third state sharingan making you worthy" the hawk than signs the summoning scroll.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Wed Dec 14, 2011 10:55 am

The month went relatively smoothly for Oroike . He spends most of the month refining the abilities he already has while training in wind and water jutsu for a week with Asuma and Kakashi. The second week he spent training with his ice techniques with Haku outside of the village. He spent the final week working with seals with minato and buying a change in wardrobe.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:01 am

We only have one day left,Aqua says as he jumps on The hawk. They fly off after several hours they make it to the leaf," drop me off here I need so new cloths meet me at the chunin arena over there" aqua says as he points in the exam room direction.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:00 pm

Oroike finishes his shopping and comes out with an outfit just like kakashi but solid black with a black mask. He changed the color of his headband to dark green. His scythe his strapped to his back and he is wearin dark green ninja sandals. 
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:14 pm

As aqua walked into the store he noticed a ninja he had never seen before, he was wearing a mask, black clothing and green shoes and headband. Aqua baught a black cloak than ran into the chunin exam stadium than waited for oroike to show up.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next