The RP Zone
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of the Konoha Nine

2 posters

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Legend of the Konoha Nine - Page 10 Empty Re: Legend of the Konoha Nine

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 pm

He group is the ordered to report to the kazekage. "I wonder who they got to replace the kazekage?" asks Oroike
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

https://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't know", says aqua," but they would have to be very strong, I can't wait to see who it is," the team makes it to the village safely and while they are greeted by the kazekage their faces are in awe.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:36 pm

"gaara?" asks aqua in awe as he looks at the kazekage. Gaara shakes his hand and says "Yes my friend and I would like to take time to thank you properly but we need to get you to your post for the battle tomorrow. You will be guarding the front gate alone, which is where most of the forces will be concentrated"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:38 pm

The team looks back to the gate," we're guarding that alone?" asks oroike
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:42 pm

"yes, you are the most powerfully force from either village you have the hardest job" says gaara. The team walks outside and the sun is setting. Oroike sighs and grabs hinata's hand "let us show our youth and walk into the sunset"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:46 pm

Hinata does a light gasp and nearly faints," he wants us to show our youth together", hinata thinks to herself. Aqua jumps in," and my youth to",he says than hints slaps him.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:48 pm

She glares at aqua trying to convey a message "um are we going or not Hinata?" asks Oroike
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:54 pm

The group walks over to the gate than sets up watch.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:56 pm

In the distance a few hours later they see nearly a hundred ninja dashing at them across the desert. "dear god" says Oroike "we may die one day but not today!"says Oroike as he takes off to intercept the ninja.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:00 pm

" Sharingan!" byakugan" oroike hears behind him, " hey take the left we've got the right", Aqua says as he charges his sword with lightning. Hidatsa jumps in the middle of the groups than does a rotation, aqua slices many ninja with his lightning charged blade.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:11 pm

"Shinra Tensei! Yells Oroike as he knocks some of them back, as they begin to get surrounded "There's too many we're surrounded!"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:19 pm

The most non jump in cutting oroike many times with kunai, aqua jumps um in the air drawing everyone's attention," mangekyo sharingan. Every mist nin than began seeing the selfs of a cross being jabbed multiple times by aquas sword, they all hear," time and space I control It all, there's no escaping" hours laterally of the mist in arelayingone the ground with saliva coming from their mouths completely incapacitated. Aqua falls to the ground with blood pouring from his left eye.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:22 pm

Oroike turns around to help aqua. Just as he does his is stabbed multiple times by spikes jutting from the earth. A massive group of sound ninjas behind the group laughing.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Hinayana jumps in front to protect everyone only to be hit withmany spikes as well. As she lay next oroike she turns to him," I have always loved you, I just wish I could protect you", says hinata. Oroike grabs her than they kiss.suddenly a tall black haired teenager jumps into the battle," Chidori stream!" the group hears as they lay powerless," Take this as a parting gift", the group looks up noticing sasuke had just saved them," I will not come back to the leaf but that doesn't mean I can't respect you, tell itching I said hi" than he quickly disappears.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:46 pm

A loud shout of "shiki fujin! Reaper Death Seal!" A bright light encompasses the desert and the ninja forces disappear. He knows that the technique had just killed his best friend. He looks over at Hinata and he is devastated. Hinata lays lifeless on the ground next to him. Oroike struggles to his feet crying and bleeding. He drags aqua next to Hinata and one. More tear slides down his face. "For my precious people I willingly give my life." He lays a hand on each person and says " Samsara of Heavenly Life Technique" A bright light surrounds there bodies and then disappears. As they begin to wake up Oroike gets to his feet and collapses over dead.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:57 pm

Aquas eyes grow increasingly red than suddenly a burst of black chakra and bone cover his body. The mist ninja tremble in fear. Aquas eyes begin to bleed. The chakra and bone for a Gina figure that looks almost godly wielding it's huge heavenly sword. Aqua moves his body closer to the most ninja as the chakra swipes its sword killing many mist ninja, suddenly an array of black flames flies from the mouth of this black beast of chakra burning many mist ninja as they attempted to counter with water but to no avail. Aquas chakra depletes completely killing him with only a few of fleeing mist ninja left but hinata takes them out, hinata looks at herself wondering how she was brought back than she looks at oroike," he killed himself for me",she thought to herself crying.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:08 pm

Oroike lays on the ground motionless as Hinata begins to cry. She summons an anbu and the two boys bodies are carried back to the village. Just as they are about to be taken to a med-nin they are stopped by an old lady "My name is chiyo and let what I'm about to do be my final sorry to the leaf village" she says as she lays the two boys bodies on a table.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:18 pm

"I have lived a great life but this time it was saved by these three leaf ninja, I must resurrect these two boys because they saved me from an invasion in which I would have lost my life anyways", chio thinks to herself," grandson, I know you weren't the best man in the world but I hope you went where I am about to go". A field of light surrounds aqua and oroike as their body's began to lift into the air and chios falling. The boys awaken only to see chip on the ground dead, the two boys noticed that she had resurrected them and picked up her body and brought it to a burial sight, Garra has a few words of acnologment than aqua and oroike place her in the coffin in which she will never arise from.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:22 pm

At the funeral he hesitates and reaches over to grab hinata's hand.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:27 pm

Hinata looks up to oroike," So does anything change from here?",asks hinata."only if you want it to" says oroike, hinata grabs oroikes hand tighter than lays her head on his chest," that would be nice" says hinata," it really would" the group takes one last look at the coffin than turns around to admire the sunset.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:33 pm

As the funeral ends gaara addresses the group. "Come to my office tomorrow before you leave, I need to discuss your reward for an S rank mission. We have provided you a large room in the villages finest inn"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:38 pm

The group heads the the inn than make it up to their room. The group eats multiple bowls of ramen, after all dying makes you hungry,than head to bed contemplating their reward that awaits them the next day. When they wake up they head over to Garry's kage mansion than meet with gaara.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:42 pm

"We have sent the funds straight to your bank accounts" says gaara "and I realize you have a long trip ahead of you, at least two days, so I'll let you be on your way" says gaara waving them off. They leave the sand village and begin a short walk home as the sun begins to set.
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:15 pm

After a day and a half the chunin finally make it back to the leaf village, greeted by itachi," hey itachi", says aqua," I need to ask you something privately" the two ninja walk to aquas home."when I was taken down by mist ninja something happend to my body, black chakra and bones emmited from it creating an man like exoskeleton that protected me and it was wielding a sword", Aqua says. Itching looks at Aqua in accomplishment," you've.... Awoken a god",says itachi," more specifically you've awoken susono, the god of storms, he wields a heavenly sword but I will tell you about that when time comes, I thought only full blooded uchiha could awaken it but I guess transplants can also" Aqua looks at itachi with a smile," oh yeah assume helped us out by taking down some ninja with his lightning" itachi looks at aqua with wide eyes," he says hi, oh and he told me to tell you that he carried the same eyes as you now, whatever that means"
Aqua Hoshigaki
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:20 pm

"I died" says Oroike as he walks by holding hands with Hinata. He turns and looks her in the eyes and smiles "wanna go get something to eat, a first date of sorts?"
Oroike Senju
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next