Here we go again

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Re: Here we go again

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 pm

Shingi wakes up to the site of a giant snake rushing toward his unconscious teammate he summons all the strength he can muster and dashes to intercept the snake at speeds he didn't think he was capable of. Just as he gets in front of the snake a massive sand barrier arises stopping all but the large fang of the snake, which punctures deeply into his shoulder. He looks at Ryuuji with a grin and blood seeps from his mouth "What's wrong, your not scare are you Uchiha?" he says then immediately collapses next to a now waking Yugao.
Oroike Senju
Admin

View user profile http://rpzone.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm

Yugao quickly pulls out her katana and than with lightning emitting from hit cuts off the head of the snake. "I see, you three are strong", says orrochimaru," I will let you live today but next time we meet I won't be as generouse". Than orrochimarus body turns into darkness as he vanishes. Yugao shocked from the size of the snake picks up both Ryuuji and shingi than flees to a hollow tree safe from danger.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:34 pm

They are unconscious for the entire night and Yugao stays up keeping a constant vigil over them, even after they thrash in there sleep. Just a dawn break 3 sounds ninja appear in the clearing. "Step aside, we are here just for the Uchiha." says the apparent ninja of the group who's head is wrapped like a mummy with just one brown eye visible. "Over my dead body says Yugao as she charges them, her sword crackling with lightning chakra"
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:17 pm

One ninja creates sound causing yugao to stop dead in her tracks and grab her ears. Another ninja runs to her than begins to attack defenseless yugao. Just before becoming unconciouse yugao unintentionally stabs the ninja. The sond ninja also falls over. The other two ninja laugh as they turn to look at Ryuuji but he is no longer there. Suddenly the mummy like ninja feels pressure on his back, he turns his head only to see Ryuuji with black flame like symbols covering his body. Ryuuji grabs the ninjas arms than begins to speak,"you seem very attached to these arms, wonder if they are detachable ". Ryuuji begins pushing with full force on the ninjas back, suddenly the other ninja runs at Ryuuji in attempt to stop him. Ryuuji creates a spiraling flame ball in his hand and intercepts the ninja that was charging him, giving the in a burns all over his chest. The mummy like ninja breaks free. " sorry we can't stay and chat but weve got to go", says the ninja as as he picks up his friends than flees leaving his earth scroll unintentionally.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:22 pm

Shingi slowly begins to wake up shortly after there confrontation. He tries to sit up and a sharp pain in his shoulder makes him flinch and nearly cry out in pain. As this is happening Yugao starts waking up. Shingi still covered in sweat struggles and gives Ryuuji a weak smile. "looks like you got us that last scroll, let's get to the tower" says Shingi shakily getting to his feet.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:28 pm

The marks on ryuujis body fade and so does the sharingan, Ryuuji falls to his knees in pain."looks like we still need some rest, we will need to stay here all night", says Ryuuji looking at shingi with the same weak smile. Yugao Carries Ryuuji back into the tree where each of them take guard shifts, yugao being the first and shingi being the last.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:32 pm

Shingi quickly falls asleep as his body tries to purge the poison, the slight rustling from his sand can be heard as he sleeps. Night falls as yugao's turn is nearing an end.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Everyone's shifts clear, both Ryuuji and shingi are just fine. The group begins to head to the tower.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:58 pm

They get to the tower with a day to spare. "Should we just open the scrolls now or what?"
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:55 am

"no",says Ryuuji,"that's against the rules, and besides after today is over we will know its contents.". The group nods than begins to rest for the Entire day.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:33 pm

Finally the time has come, everyone who passed the test is here. "today we will be drawing numbers for the preliminaries, form a line than draw your number.", says the announcer.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:16 pm

The team goes and draws there numbers. "I got 7 what did you guys get" Replies Shingi. " I got 4" says Ryuuji Yugao let's out a breath and says "I have five" she says and Shingi smiles faintly " well none of us have to fight right off the bat at least"
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:00 pm

After all of the ninja get their numbers the battles are called. A mist ninja and a rock ninja fight first followed by two grass ninja. Next up is shingi vs. the mummy like sound ninja, thinks Ryuuji.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:18 pm

The first fight ends with the rock ninja easily overtaking the mist ninja, and the two grass Nins knock each other out in a fierce taijutsu fight. Shingi look over at his teammates and gives a small smile. "I guess I'm up, cheer for me guys." He then jumps over the rail and down to the arena. The sound ninja looks at home with a glare. "You're nowhere near the uchiha's level, so don't expect to last more then a minute against me." He says as he pulls up his sleeve to reveal his gauntlet and charges at Shingi quickly. Shingi smirks and easily sidesteps the sloppy punch, just as he does he world begins to spin wildly. He coughs up blood and his ears begin to bleed. He goes down to his knees and holds his head tightly.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

The sound ninja turns around than both kicks and punches shingi. Blood still coming from his mouth shingi creates a hand sign which is quickly broken by the sand ninja. "you don't have enough hate, and that is why we could do this battle over and over but the out come would still be the same", says the sound ninja,"I win". The sound ninja charges at shingi with his fist clenched, just as the punch reaches shingis face a wall of sand appears blocking the attack completely. "oh I see it's the
Shukaku you used against our leader, you couldn't have beat his snake without it", says the sound ninja. "true", says shingi,"but even though it was a cheap win it was still a win, look up at the crowd to your right. Do you see those people? Those people are from the leaf and they are cheering me on, they are cheering for the boy who holds the daemon that once destroyed their village...no my village. They cheer me on because the village and I are one, we are friends and if it makes you happy I won't use the shukaku, I will beat you with a single punch."."hahaha", laughs the sound ninja,"how obsurde, you couldn't even put a scratch on me let alone a punch". Sand begins forming around shingis fist forming a gauntlet harder than iron, the sound nnjas feet were caught in the sand immobilizing him. Just as the sound ninja begins to use sound waves two streams of sand catch his arms. Shingi walks up to the ninja. "Never underestimate a shinobi from the leaf", says shingi as the crowd goes wild. Shingi draws back his fist than punches the sound ninja with all of his might, knocking him unconciouse.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:27 pm

"Winner Shingi Sarutobi" Announces the proctor as Shingi walks back up to his teammates the crowd cheering loudly. Shingi then looks at Ryuuji "Looks like your up Uchiha" says Shingi. Ryuuji nods and goes to the bottom. "The next match will be Shingi Uchiha against Zaku, are both contestants ready?" asks the proctor to which they both nod. "Then begin!" he says and backs away.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:46 am

Ryuuji jumps down to the arena just as the other ninja sound ninja does. The proctor yells,"begin". The sound ninja runs towards ryuuji with his hands held outwards. Ryuuji collapses to the ground holding his ears than is kicked to the wall of the arena. "you can't win this battle", says the sound ninja. Ryuuji stands up than weaves a few hand signs. " why won't it work, my chakra it's all gone", he thinks to him self. "aren't you going to fight?",asks the sound ninja. Black markings cover ryuujis body, "fire style",screams ryuuji,"fire ball jutsu!". Three fire balls go from ryuujis mouth than hit the sound ninja directly, the ninja jumps up looking for ryuuj but to no avail. He lands than once again he looks around only to find ryuuji on his knees coughing up blood, the sound ninja walks over to him gripping an oddly shaped kunai. "it's over kid", says the ninja as he lunges at ryuuji.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:55 am

Just as the kunai is about to plunge into ryuuji's skul a wall of sand burst forth from the ground and knocks the kunai into the air. The kunai clatters in the ground a few feet away and the room goes deathly silent. Everyone turns toward shingi and he is glaring holes into zaku as you can hear the sand angrily circulating in side of the gourd.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:01 am

Ryuuji is taken to the nurse and quickly heals. Just as Shinto about begins his battle a kunai flies from the stands and hits him in the shoulder, his eyes turn red than sand begins circling him.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:45 am

Shingi sends a whip of sand at ryuuji at alarming speeds as he barely dodges it and regains his footing. Ryuuji takes out a few kunai and throws them at ryuuji just for a wall of sand to rise up and shield him from the kunai. The kunai stays in the sand as the sand transforms into a clone of shingi and throws them back at an even faster speed. Ryuuji dodges to the left and starts running at shingi and to attack. Ryuuji throws a fast combo of punches and kicks all of which are blocked by shingis sand, all he while shingi hasn't moved at all.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:31 am

The man who threw the kunai, orrochimaru, was now confronted by the 4th hokage atop the academy for ninjas. "what will you gain from this?", asks the 4th. "I will gain the power of the shukaku and if my plan goes accordingly I will have also collected another power. " I see", says the 4 th,"I guess there's no pint in talking any longer". Suddenly a barrier is put up around the academy in which no one can escape.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike Senju on Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:50 am

The fourth pulled out his tri prong kunai and got into his own fighting stance glaring at orochimaru. "You're life ends today orchimaru." he then throws his kunai and is shocked when he doesn't flash.
Orochimaru grins maniacally and starts to speak. "this barrier negates all sealing techniques, I've taken away your greates weapon. You and this village will fall today". Orochomaru then pulls out his Kusangani and minato charges up a rasengan and they clash. Minato dodges the sword strike and plunges his rasenganinto the stomach of orochimaru just for him to transform into a mud clone. Minato backflips away to get some distance and gets back into his stance. Orochimaru appears before the and shoots snakes out of his sleeves and they are easily destroyed by minatos rasengan. Minato disappears in a flash of speed and punches orochimaru sending him flying across the roof. Minato then throws two kunai wrapped in ninja wire and straps orochimaru to the ground. He appears and his orochimaru with another rasengan into orochimaru, but just as minato looks down a red headed girl is where orochimaru was. The barrier has dropped And orochimaru is nowhere to be found.
Oroike Senju
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:32 pm

All jounin. Have Left to help the fourth hokage, only ryuuji is left to face the now menacing shingi. Shingi lifts his left arm which creates sand shuriken than thrusts it forward causing the shuriken to fly at shingi. Ryuuji weaves the tiger seal than begins blowing fire from his mouth but to no avail, this only caused the shuriken to turn into glass. A single shuriken plunged into ryuujis arm, blood was dripping everywhere. "that kunai", ryuuji thought to him self," if I could just take it from his body he would turn back to normal". Ryuuji removes the glass shuriken stuck in his arm than begins charging towards shingi. Shingi's arm begins to be covered in sand until finally it forms a huge claw. Ryuuji jumps at shingi, kunai in hand,"wake up already", he says as sand throws him back. "that arm", thinks ryuuji,"it's made out of sand just as those shuriken were, that means...", ryuuji runs towards shingi than weaves a tiger sighn,"Fire release: Fire ball jutsu!", screams ryuuji as a fire ball is shot from his mouth hitting shingis arm turning it to glass and heavily over weighing shingi
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Oroike on Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 pm

Shingi falls over to his side, his arm completely frozen. He glares at ryuuji and forms a few one handed seals, just as he finishes an eye made of sand floats above shingi and he is encased in a dome of sand.

Oroike

Back to top Go down

Post  Aqua Hoshigaki on Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:06 pm

Ryuuji falls to the ground as markings begin to cover his body, he's out of chakra, he only has taijutsu left to use. Ryuuji grabs his kunai than rushes at the dome, he stabs the dome than rushes behind it to create an opening, just as his fist is about to hit shingi he is incapasetated due to his curse mark.
Aqua Hoshigaki
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum